About RESUMES DONE RIGHT
As a former Hiring Manager and Senior Recruiter with almost 20 years’ experience in the Australian market, I understand how disheartening the job hunt can be. In fact, it was my experience and frustration with the recruitment industry that led me to step away from recruitment and launch Resumes Done Right.
This business is inspired by YOU, the job hunter, who is discouraged and tired of not getting the call backs and interviews that you know you’re qualified for. It’s my objective to help applicants like yourself with more than just writing a quality resume, but to give you the tools and information about how your resume is managed once you hit apply.
At the end of the day, I want to provide you with the confidence you need to beat the resume tracking systems, impress recruiters, all while using your experience to get the job.
Resumes Done Right is located in Melbourne but have nationwide industry knowledge and can assist job seekers across all states. We’re easily accessible by phone or email, so give us a call today to discuss how we can assist you in your job search.
Professional Resume Writing Pricing Starting from $220
Enquiring Costs You Nothing
Our Service Guarantee
Why we offer a Service Guarantee: We are passionately driven and want to help you gain the best opportunity in getting an interview.
Resumes Done Right wish to make absolutely clear that we are 100% confident our service will meet your requirements.
A résumé is an “organic document” that should change frequently in order to best represent you in your search for employment.
We provide the following guarantees
There is no need to worry that your résumé might go out of date shortly after you receive your final documents.
We offer a discounted service ($77) to amend your resume should you need to at any stage after you have accepted a final version.
If after all of this you are still not happy with our product, simply request a refund via email ([email protected]) listing why you believe we have not, and cannot meet our promises to you.
One of our senior staff will review the complaint and contact you within 14 days with a resolution or an offer of partial or full reimbursement of your purchase price.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED GROUNDS FOR A PARTIAL/FULL REFUND
Reasons why you would not be eligible for a refund in relation to our service guarantee.
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase, had no use for it or misused the product in any way that caused the problem
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted
- Do not adhere to the communication timeframe guidelines as supplied by Resumes Done Right and your circumstances change
Reasons why you would be eligible for a refund in relation to our service guarantee.
- Our product does not meet an acceptable quality as determined by a relevant industry body
- Does not match the description as provided by our Sales People, Website or Advertising
- Does not meet any extra promises made about such things as performance, condition and quality
- You have allowed Resumes Done Right to rectify the issue within an appropriate time frame.